page contents It's Always Happy Hour Somewhere: Greetings

Monday, March 11, 2019

Greetings

Dear friend,

Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter I got your Email address from International pdf. I am Mr. George Spencer, the accountant holder of Unity Trust bank of London United Kingdom. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you today, also I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that I am about to impose on you. I have been in search of someone with this same name, so when I saw your name, I was pushed to contact you for our mutual benefit. One of our Bank customer from your country had a fixed deposit of £6,500,000 British Pounds with our Bank, unfortunately he is dead. Being single, he did not state any next of kin Heir-apparent when this money was deposited.

I have been searching for someone from your country with a similar name. I was happy when I saw your name and I am now seeking for your co-operation to present you as the next of kin Heir to this money hence you have similar name with the deceased. Do not be afraid, there is no risk involved and every legitimate arrangement to perfect this deal has been put in place. For your involvement in this deal, your share is 45% of the total money. Also for confidentiality in this transaction, I will like us to keep via email for now. Should you consider this offer interesting, kindly send me your interested response immediately.

I will tell you what next to do once I receive your response.

Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Yours friend
Mr George Spencer